Saturday, February 19, 2011

Picture Of Dancing Waters Community In Woodbury MN

In some parts of the county, there have been record snowfalls and many people are ready to see the beginning of spring and some green scenery.  We got our fair share of snow here in Dancing Waters Woodbury MN, and the idea of lush grass, fresh flowers and some trees really seems appealing right about now.  Just to tease myself a bit, and maybe even you, I pulled out a few pictures of local communities I frequent in my role as a real estate agent.

The picture above is simply of a walkway through a local community in Woodbury MN named Dancing Waters.  While this community is know mostly for the water features that gave it its name, this picture really seems to strike my fancy as I wait patiently for spring.

For more information about Dancing Waters or any other community in and around Woodbury MN, please visit my website at www.KimZiton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment