Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Interlachen MN Homes - Picture of home located in Interlachen MN real estate development

After our recent snow storm, dumping almost two feet of snow on us, I was thinking of running out, driving through the neighborhood and taking some pictures of what our local homes look like with that much snow, to share with the rest of the world.  But then I decided against it!

Instead, I will simply show you a few pictures of what our local communities look like, without the snow!  In this example, I am showing one of many Interlachen MN homes that I drive by on a frequent basis, seeing as how active I am in the area and don't live very far away at all.

If you would prefer to see a video of homes located in the Interlachen real estate development, or maybe a slide show video, don't skip my YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqHFfePOeOQ where I highlight a few other homes besides the one pictured here.

No comments:

Post a Comment